Dave Sanderson (DS outdoors) and Jon Cluett (Trossachs Mountain Guides) guide, coach, train and provide consultancy in outdoor skills. We’ve worked all over Scotland, with over 30 years combined experience and we have great depth and experience in delivering this work in diverse activities and diverse venues. We feel that the time is right to develop this work from Central Scotland and are excited to invite you to come and be with us on an ‘Outdoor Skills Workshop’ in 2019.
Adult Skills Courses will be run from Doune and will take the format of a relaxed Friday evening including a ‘key theory / fundamental knowledge’ session and a ‘kit session’, followed by a day of skills coaching and learning at a range of great venues in Central Scotland. Cost £60 per person. Maximum training ratio 1:6
These courses are aimed at people who want to develop their personal skills and want to become self-sufficient in their outdoor activities. If you’re at the start of your skills journey, or just want to further develop skills then this is a brilliant opportunity for you.
- 25th –26th January Winter Skills
- 15th—16th February Winter Skills
- 8th—9th March Mountain Bike Skills
- 29th—30th March Mountain Bike Skills
- 12th—13th April Hill Walking and Navigation Skills
- 26th-27th April Canoe Skills
- 10th—11th May Scrambling Skills
- 17th—18th May Rock Climbing Skills
- 14th-15th June Rock Climbing Skills
More information on specific workshops available soon. To let us know you’re interested or to ask any questions contact Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org Mob 07970486847 or Jon at email@example.com mob 07919593759